Extended Health Insurance Coverage

I will help you access insurance coverage for my counselling services. If you have extended benefits, you should check with your insurance provider to determine the scope of coverage available to you. Check to see if coverage allows the services of a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) or Registered Couple and Family Therapist (RMFT) for reimbursement.

As many insurance companies have their own policies relating to benefits, I will ask you to pay for my service at the time of your appointment and to bill your insurance company directly. I will do everything I can to support you in receiving the allowances that are available to you.

Start typing and press Enter to search